Monday, June 4, 2012

KG Tris #117: 6/3/12 - KG runs a Marathon!

Welcome to Episode #117 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I give my Abbotsford Run for Water marathon race report and I read a few race reports!

To download an mp3 of this episode, click here.

Here's a link to the Donate option of the Run for Water website. 

Email, Voice Mail, and Race Reports from:

* John from Scottsdale

* Geoff from Oregon

* Barb from Idaho

* Jo Kappus

* Wendy from Florida

Check out the Quadrathon Podcast to hear Stuart and I chat about Marathon and Triathlon training

Gear Reviews


none


Workout Song Clips of the Week:

"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea


Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave me a review on itunes!

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

No comments: