Sunday, January 27, 2013

KG Tris #125: 1/28/13 - New Challenges and Paleo vs Vegan Chat

Welcome to Episode #125 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!


In this episode, Becca and I talk about the challenges we have both faced over the past two weeks and talk about our respective diets - Paelo vs Vegan.

To download an mp3 of this episode, click here.

Shout outs and Race Reports from:

Becca on Twitter

Becca on Dailymile

Becca's blog


Gear Reviews

None this week.

Workout Song Clips of the Week:

"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea

Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave me a review on itunes!

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Compression socks said...


I was just searching for this info for some time. After six hours of continuous browsing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this type of informative websites in top of the list.