Sunday, November 7, 2010

KG Tris #80: 11/7/10 - The Off Season

Welcome to Episode #80 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I give a training update, talk about how to keep motivated during the off season, play some audio from my Vancouver friend @jennifer_runs, and Jake from the Run Like Health Podcast.

To download episode #80 to your computer, click here.


Email, Voice Mail, Race Reports, and Links from:

Jennifer's Blog

Jake - Run Like Health Podcast

John R. - Dare to Tri Life

Monica F.

Johanna K.

John M. in Victoria

Jeanne B.

Gear Reviews

Coming soon - Pearl Izumi trail shoe reviews!

Workout Song Clip of the Week:

"Hero of War" by Rise Against

And below - Canadian singer songwriter, Terry Kelly, wrote this song about the moment of silence on Remembrance Day. "A Pittance of Time"




Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave me a review on itunes!

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

Kabekona Tri Girl said...

haven't watched the video, but listening to the hero of war song was pretty touching. It's veterans day here (US) and goo dtiming for me to listen to it. Keep podcasting my friend, I love to hear it! Got any cold weather/winter running tips? I could use them! -Sara