Sunday, May 29, 2011

KG Tris #97: 5/29/11 - Okanagan Shuswap Century Ride, and Race Week Training

Welcome to Episode #97 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I talk about my goals for the Oliver Half Ironman next weekend, tell you about my Race Week Training Block, and Erik and I talk about the Okanagan Shuswap Century Ride.  I also read an email from listener, Heather!

To download Episode #97 to your computer, click here.

Email, Voice Mail, Race Reports, and Links from:


Heather - Race Report!

Oliver Half Ironman - click to see real time race results. Check my facebook page to find out my race number - I'll post it on Friday night.



Click here to join the KG Tris Podcast Listener Group on facebook.


Gear Reviews

Coming soon - Pearl Izumi trail shoe reviews!

Workout Song Clips of the Week:



"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea

Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave a review on itunes!

Here's a link to the show on itunes.

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

No comments: