Sunday, June 5, 2011

KG Tris #98: 6/05/11 - Oliver Half Iron Race Report

Welcome to Episode #98 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I give my race report for the Oliver Half Iron race this weekend.



To download Episode #98 to your computer, click here.

Email, Voice Mail, Race Reports, and Links from:


Reggie - tips on how to talk to people about triathlon



Click here to join the KG Tris Podcast Listener Group on facebook.


Gear Reviews

Coming soon - Pearl Izumi trail shoe reviews!

Workout Song Clips of the Week:



"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea

Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave a review on itunes!

Here's a link to the show on itunes.

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

No comments: