Monday, October 10, 2011

KG Tris #106: 10/9/11 - Okanagan 10K Race and Finding My Mojo

Welcome to Episode #106 of the Kelownagurl Tris Podcast!

In this episode, I read some mail, talk about my training plans and goals, and Erik and I chat about our 10k races at the Okanagan Marathon weekend here in Kelowna.

To download an mp3 of this episode, click here.



Email, Voice Mail, and Race Reports from:

Megan
Wendy
Kevin
Darren
Doug M.

Gear Reviews

Coming soon - Pearl Izumi trail shoe reviews!

Workout Song Clips of the Week:

"Here and Now" by Great Big Sea


Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email, or leave me a review on itunes!

Remember:

It's never too late to be what you might have been! ~ George Eliot

Email me: kelownagurl@gmail.com

Website: http://kelownagurltris.blogspot.com

Thanks for listening!

No comments: